I am not accepting custom requests at this time. I will stock on Hyena Cart as I have openings available. 

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Dogwood shorties

This yarn was dyed by the talented Teresa of In Stitches. It's called "Dogwood" and is perfectly suited! The dogwood tree is one of my favorite flowering blossom trees, so it really speaks to me.

While knitting these shorties, the yarn kept wanted to pool. It's a funny thing how that works, it depends on the size you knit them too, what size needles, your personal gauge, etc... A hole set a variables. I kept trying different things to see if the pooling would stop, but to no avail. I ended up alternating skeins of yarn, so there is a seam on the back. It's not too noticeable (I hope?) Anyway, they are for a great mama and I hope they will be enjoyed for a long time!






No comments: