I am not accepting custom requests at this time. I will stock on Hyena Cart as I have openings available. 

Friday, May 23, 2008

Keeping busy!

I was wanting to wait and post two customs I've been working on together, but one of them is acting up on me with color pooling, so I'll just keep ya'll from waiting any further. ;) (Because I'm sure you're looking here every day right?! right??!! LOL!)

This is A Time to Dye's "Hadassah" colorway. These colors take my breath away and I hope my good friend Megan enjoys them so! Lamar, who dyed them, is such a talented mama and I can't wait to work with more of her yarn!






Memorial Day weekend is coming up and I have to say I'm really looking forward to some nice family time. We'll be going to a couple BBQ's and enjoying some fun and sun. Hope you have a great holiday weekend yourselves!

No comments: