I am not accepting custom requests at this time. I will stock on Hyena Cart as I have openings available. 

Saturday, May 3, 2008

The Knitty Gritty

And it begins! Well, I have to start somewhere anyway... My goal in starting this blog is to keep customers updated on progress of customs, projects I'm working on, and hopefully a little about who I am and who my family is. 

Naming a "business" is hard work, first of all. Originally I intended to call it "LBI Knits," but that just didn't feel right for what I was wanting. Not that LBI has any less meaning. Those three little letters hold very special meaning to me. After dwelling (sorry, I couldn't help myself!) for some time on a name, I decided to ask a friend for help. Alas, Dwell Wool Knits was born! It just fits. It's just what I was looking for. So the moral to my story is I'd love to knit for you and for your child to dwell in wool!

No comments: