I am not accepting custom requests at this time. I will stock on Hyena Cart as I have openings available. 

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Vespa in progress and yay for mail!

I'm knitting "Vespa" dyed by Spiffy Knits for a friend and I'd say I'm about 75% through it. This yarn is so nice to knit with. It's organic merino, wonderful loft to it and oh is it soft. Feels good going through my hands. Nice choice Jess! I'm enjoying this!


I received Megan's yarn in the mail yesterday. It's A Time to Dye's "Hadassah." It is so lovely! Beyond lovely, actually. It's on Rambouillet Yarn. I haven't had the pleasure to knit with this kind yet and am so looking forward to it. Can't wait to get it started. You're next Megan! Along with Megan's yarn she sent for me to knit, she sent some lovely yarn in exchange for my knitting! It's Ky Baby Knits "Tucan." Bright and cheery I think! This one will be added to my stash. Trades can be fun!

*I'm noting after uploading these photos that my new camera is really showing reds to be saturated. I'm going to fiddle around with the settings - we're still get to know each other, my camera and I. ;)


No comments: