I am not accepting custom requests at this time. I will stock on Hyena Cart as I have openings available. 

Friday, May 30, 2008

Where's the yarn?

While I'm waiting on various custom orders of yarn for many of you on my list, I'm going to jump down a bit to continue through the list, so don't be alarmed! ;)

I'm quite excited to be able to start on the order using more of A Time to Dye's yarn. "Ruth" is the colorway. Isn't it just breath-taking?!



Also, a few have inquired about pricing, so know I'm working on getting something I can post to the blog along the side until my Hyena Cart is ready. You can email me at dwellwoolknits[at]gmail.com, post a comment here with your contact info, or send me a private message through Diaper Swappers and I'll get right to you to answer your questions.

Speaking of Hyena Cart, I have an awesome and very talented mama working on the design for me. Keli from Sugarlump Boutique is multi-talented, I tell you. What a gift she has! :) Soon enough I think you'll also see this blog made over with her awesome layout. Can't wait!

No comments: