I am not accepting custom requests at this time. I will stock on Hyena Cart as I have openings available. 

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

It's a lucky day for somebody!

OK, we had the drawing and then had to get the little bugger to bed, so here we go!

drum roll please....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




It's Keli!!!! The toy is a knit dragonfly!!! It's not complete yet, I have to get filling for it still, and attach it's extremities. The body is a pretty lime green and the wings are knit with A Time to Dye's "Eden" colorway, which happens to be the colorway of Keli's custom shorties!

Dang girl, it's your lucky day, 'cause look what else is ready!!! I took this pic before finishing the i-cord. I'll get a better one tomorrow for you. :)

2 comments:

Keli said...

YAY!!!

I'd like to thank my family - my parents for teaching me how to be a crazy doofus, my husband for supporting my cloth diaper habit, and my daughter for being whiny enough to keep me from spending too much time and money online. And of course the Lord - just because you always have to thank the Lord when you win things.

:)

Seriously, though - I'm so flippin' excited!!!! Thank you, Andrea!!!! :)

Tillie'sMom said...

LMAO

Congrats Keli!!!!