I am not accepting custom requests at this time. I will stock on Hyena Cart as I have openings available. 

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

multi-tasking and other news

I'm trying a new approach to knitting my customs. Maybe I'm crazy, but I think this will speed up my turnaround for everyone involved and make you happy. So I have one of the capris I'm knitting for Shawnah's little girl's on the needles right now, along with a pair of shorties for Keli's little girl. What I did was knit the waistband for the capris and then moved on to Keli's custom. After finishing the waistband for Keli's, I went back to Shawnah's to work on the body some and then swapped again. Get the idea? I'm not quite sure if this is making me feel like I'm getting more done or rather getting me nowhere fast? But it keeps things interesting for me anyway! Sometimes it gets monotonous knitting the same thing, so to flip flop is more fun for me.

So in other news, my wonderful friend Keli of Sugarlump Boutique has been helping me create my Hyena Cart. She's amazing! How do you like the logo? See that little baby under the tree? That's Liam! See, Keli is a superstar. That's my favorite aspect of the logo. Thank you Keli! So my HC is almost complete, check it out: Dwell Wool Knits Any feedback from whoever looks on here would be awesome. ;) I'm thinking about ideas of what to do with my first stocking... Something FFS, something lottery style, a custom or two, and I have some little toys I plan to knit. Fun!!!

No comments: