I am not accepting custom requests at this time. I will stock on Hyena Cart as I have openings available. 

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

"Ruth" take 2 and a trip to CA

I was glad to have enough leftover yarn to knit up these shorties for a great friend. :) Tina, you were so patient in waiting for these! I hope you love them and thank you for having me knit for you. I enjoyed every stitch!





Now I'm on to knit for another very patient mama! Bella, I cast on "Kelp Forest" today and finished the waistband so far. :)

Just to note - I'll be out of town for my brother's wedding in CA from Thursday-Sunday. I won't have internet access to answer emails while I"m gone. I'll be taking some work with me and hopefully will return with some finished projects. It's a long plane ride! I'll be back on Monday and will catch up with everyone then! Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Kim said...

love this colorway so much!

hope you had a fun trip and got to keep your needles on the plane LOL

popt_art said...

I can't wait to see them!! :)

Rosie said...

Interesting to know.