I am not accepting custom requests at this time. I will stock on Hyena Cart as I have openings available. 

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Bugsnugger's "Yeps" complete

All dressed up with it's drawstring. It just looked so incomplete without it. This is definitely one of my new favorite colorways. I'll be keeping my eye out for it for Liam for next summer. So cheery and fun looking!



Here is a photo of how Dyeing to Fly's "Giraffe" colorway is knitting up. Why do I fall in love with all the things I make for others? It makes it so hard to sell it. I originally wanted to keep this colorway to make something for Liam. I'll have to get my hands on more I think! Meg, if they get lost in the mail, umm, they're lost. yeah. ;) I took this yesterday so I'm a little further along now. Another inch to go on the first leg. I'm seeing I'm cutting it close on my schedule so I better get hopping!

No comments: