I am not accepting custom requests at this time. I will stock on Hyena Cart as I have openings available. 

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

****drum roll**** counting down... DWK's Grand Opening!!!

I completed the first of a few things that will stock on my grand opening on July 15th.

Dashing Dach's famous "Goldfish" on BFL!




Exciting?

In the works is a little sumthin' sumthin' Krissy from color.me.crazy and I are working on using a goodmama diaper and Western Sky Knits "Maren" colorway. :) You are going to faint! I was so excited when she asked to do a collaboration with me. She is so talented! I'll have a wonderful free-for-shipping item too.

Hope to see you there on Hyena Cart!

2 comments:

Tillie'sMom said...

We're so excited for you!!! Don't forget us little guys once you make it big!!

Kim said...

I want those goldfish!!!