I am not accepting custom requests at this time. I will stock on Hyena Cart as I have openings available. 

Monday, July 14, 2008

Phew! I did it!

Well, at least I finished knitting everything for my Hyena Cart grand opening. I'm not saying "I did it," officially until at least one thing sells!

I'm a little anxious to be honest! It's been hard work, albeit fun, to get to this point of opening my store. So many good friends have helped me a long the way. Thank you! You know who you are!

And to the mamas who wanted to do collaborations with me, thank you!!! Lindsey, the cupcake shirt to match the "Cake" longies is so adorable. Thank you SO much for creating that. I can't wait to see the cute little girl who will wear that. You are so creative! And Krissy, I got the Goodmama diaper and dress in the mail today to go with the "Maren" capris. A.maz.ing! You are such a talented dyer! Dyeist? Dyeing extraordinare? Not sure what you call it, but you rock. :)

So I'm trying to figure out what to do during my stocking time tomorrow. I feel like I don't want to be home! I think I'll take the boys out to the library for storytime (if the current runny noses magically clear up overnight!) or just go out for a walk before lunch. I seriously have the butterflies!

I was knitting all.day.long yesterday to finish up the "Cake" longies, I think I actually wounded my index finger! I've got a good callous going on anyway. I need some good knitting balm!

Well back to work tonight on my customs. I'm working on a YYMN right now with Bugsnuggers "Yeps" yarn. It's so adorable! I'll get a progress photo tomorrow to share.

Here's what I'm stocking on Hyena Cart tomorrow. The goldfish shorties are stocking too, along with an awesome "Free For Shipping" semi-custom using Western Sky Knits fabulous "At the Zoo" colorway. Wish me luck! Or better yet, buy something! Dwell Wool Knits on Hyena Cart





2 comments:

julz said...

What in the world?!!! hahahaha, it's like a different language...I have no clue what you're talking about, there's all these code words for knitting, apparently! Man we've been out of touch.
Julz

Andrea said...

Haha! Julz! We do indeed need to catch up. Thanks for looking girl! *hugs*