I am not accepting custom requests at this time. I will stock on Hyena Cart as I have openings available. 

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sell out!

Seriously, I'm am in a state of shock. I can not believe I sold out in under 2 hours. Thank you SO much to those who supported me!!!! That was fun and I can't wait to do it again!

In the meanwhile I've got plenty of knitting to do for customs I've had waiting and then for those slots that sold on Hyena Cart.

I'm excited to be getting my custom order from Wooly Wonders by Nada real soon here. They said everything was dry and getting ready to ship. Then I am taking part of a co op for Mosiac Moon so I'll have a few colorways to offer for fall/winter longies. 

Here is my progress on Shannon's trade. Bugsnugger's "Yeps." 



1 comment:

teresa said...

i'm so super happy for you!!!! you totally deserve it!