I am not accepting custom requests at this time. I will stock on Hyena Cart as I have openings available. 

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Spam filters and other updates

Well it appears that email filters think I'm spam! One of the folks who purchased a YYMN slot with me wasn't getting my emails. We've got it sorted out now, but I'm curious if that's occurring for anyone else who thinks they haven't heard from. Add dwellwoolknits@gmail to your address book to make sure you can receive emails from me! I'm not spam, I promise. ;) I've heard back with everyone so far except for the "At the Zoo" semi-custom lottery winner. Yoo-hoo! I don't want you to miss out on this wonderful deal! :)

I've finished Bugsuggers "Yeps" for Shannon and they will ship out Friday. I took a photo but hadn't finished the drawstring. They'll need another quick photo shoot before heading out the door along with your "Goldfish" shorties tomorrow, Shannon. :)




In other news I will be donating a semi-custom slot for fall longies for a charity auction being held for Katie of "Ewe Need It." It was the least I could do to help in some practical way. My heart just aches for Katie and her family. She's gone through so much. You can read about Katie and her family on her website here.

Please take part with us at Peanutbutter and Ellie Baby on July 22nd for an auction and raffle to help this family!

This is the gorgeous yarn I will have available for the semi-custom slot. Teresa, the creative mama of In Stitches dyed this gorgeous yarn called "Run Fox, Run." I can't wait to get it started!


Lastly, I'm currently busying myself with Meg's custom longies. Dyeing to Fly's "Giraffe" and then Southwest Spectrum "Rainbow Quartz." I hope to finish them by the end of the weekend.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I absolutely LOVE the way Yeps knit up! You did a fabulous job! I love that color way of Teresa's, that may just ahve to be my first fall/winter purchase! ;)