I am not accepting custom requests at this time. I will stock on Hyena Cart as I have openings available. 

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

time frames

As I'm knitting along through my customs I'm seeing that I did not allow for enough time for each project. I guess this is part of the learning process for me as I start out as a new WAHM. Sometimes projects run quite smooth and I can fly right through them. And other times, well, not so much. Kids can get sick, I can get sick, we could have company. I mistakenly did not account for that when I listed the start dates on my customs list. What I did was add a couple more days in for each custom slot. It did not significantly change much for those July customs, but as we go through August, at most it added one more week of a wait to those mamas toward the end of the list. I'm so sorry! What I am hopeful for is that you might end up being surprised with your custom being completed sooner than expected. I just needed to add in extra days for when projects aren't running as smooth. Thanks so much for your understanding.

If there are any questions at any time please feel free to shoot me an email to dwellwoolknits@gmail.com

1 comment:

Monica said...

I *totally* understand and have been there...hugs to you momma! I don't think anyone is going to be too terribly upset about an extra week. ;) Look at the wonderful woolies they'll be getting!