I am not accepting custom requests at this time. I will stock on Hyena Cart as I have openings available. 

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Where we're at

The "Giraffe" longies are complete and drying for Meg as we speak. I can't wait to show you the completed photo of them. So lovely! I'm moving through to the "Elliot" semi-custom from Hyena Cart. Sorry we're going out of order! I can't start without yarn or measurements, wink-wink!

In other news, I had a heck of a morning. Jackson is having swim lessons at the YMCA. He did SO great Monday and Tuesday. I was totally having proud mommy moments. He was the bravest kid jumping right in the pool. Listened great to the teachers and all. Today I swear he woke up on the wrong side of the bed. We got there and suddenly he did a 180. There was no getting him in the pool. We ended up leaving - I was defeated. I hope tomorrow he does better. These lessons weren't free! Any tips on coaxing him back? I don't know why he changed him mind so fast. Gotta love 3 year olds...

No comments: