I am not accepting custom requests at this time. I will stock on Hyena Cart as I have openings available. 

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

"Hunter" is done! Cutoms updates and fluffy mail

I completed the "Hunter" longies a few days ago. Little slow on the updates here, sorry about that. Longest inseam to date! Check those babies out! Oh, and the yarn is dyed by Western Sky Knits. :) I think it was on purewool? The customer sent the yarn to me so I'm not 100% sure.


An update on Run Fox, Run. I have two customs going with this colorway right now. This one is the pair that sold at auction for the benefit for Katie of Ewe Need It. I looove how it's knitting up. I hope the mama does too! The other pair, well, I can't say the same nice things. They have been frogged completely from a point of being 50% complete. *sob* It's ok, they will be reincarnated and be much better than before! They just need a couple measurement changes. It's good to remember that no two colorways will be 100% the same, and no two will knit up the same due to being different sizes. That's the beauty of hand dyed yarn. Keep life interesting for me too when I come across repeats. :)



And here, here is my glorious yarn from Mosaic Moon for a cooperative I got in on. It was such a fast turn around! A couple of the colorways are already spoken for. You'll see some great things from one of them in particular very soon!

2 comments:

Monica said...

I don't even know where to begin! Such loveliness!!
I totally can relate to the same yarns working up so differently based on the measurements...funny thing, huh? ;) I can't wait to see a side by side of your Run Fox Run colorways! (hint... ;) )
Love your MM yarns...drool...we have very similar tastes...we should compare stashes sometime...I think there would be some real overlaps! :)

Melissa Haddon said...

I love them so much! They are perfect, and yes it was on 3ply purewool. You are amazing and now you know why I wanted help on such a long inseam!