I am not accepting custom requests at this time. I will stock on Hyena Cart as I have openings available. 

Friday, August 15, 2008

Mosaic Moon is da' bomb

It never ceases to amaze me at how talented Morwenna from Mosaic Moon is. Her colorways are so original! This colorway is called "Dragon's Lair" dyed on her lovely and squishy soft Blue Faced Leicester yarn. I love working with Mosiac Moon yarns. Need I say more? lol The trim is dyed perfectly to match by Kim from Western Sky Knits. It completes my favorite look for knitting woolies! I'd have been lost without the trim.

I hope Shah'ada enjoys these woolies for her little man!




3 comments:

Kim said...

and trim by....WSK :) LOL

gorgeous- i might have to run and steal them before you send them out!

Andrea said...

You're right! Trim is by you! I didn't forget. ;) I just didn't add that. Going to fix! lol

Ghan Family said...

Sigh. These are perfect. Gabe is going to be a handsome man in these!!! Thanks again Andrea!