I am not accepting custom requests at this time. I will stock on Hyena Cart as I have openings available. 

Friday, August 22, 2008

A Rainbow Invitation!

Monica of Little Bear Knitwear is one of my most favoritist people! I got an invitation to be a guest over at Sympatico, and it worked out perfectly that I could join them for their Rainbow stocking next week! I had purchased this "Choco Rainbow" yarn from Western Sky Knits and asked Kim to dye some matching trim for it with the intention of knitting Liam some shorties, but never quite got to it. So what perfect timing!



The yarn needed a new home and Sympatico needed some knit rainbow colorways. Match made in heaven! They're just itty bitty sized - perfect for a new baby boy or girl! I love how the touch of colorway on the cuffs came out like a rainbow. How cute! I wish I had time to do some more, but this will have to work for now. Maybe sometime I can join them again *hint hint*!


5 comments:

Cake Clothing Co. said...

Beautiful!

Keli said...

Perfect, Andrea!! I'm so glad you could join us this week. ;)

thehbs said...

um....I'm drooling over those. Sooo cute and fabulous knitting! :)

Jess HB

Monica said...

Awww....thank you Andrea! Right back at you!
I'm loving them....you are a yarn working goddess! :)

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your dwellwoolknits.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com