I am not accepting custom requests at this time. I will stock on Hyena Cart as I have openings available. 

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Works in Progress

Just wanted to share what I've got working on the needles!

Shah'ada's Dragon's Lair longies:


Beth's Pixie Dust longies:


and a little sumthin' sumthin' for a Rainbow stocking I'm guesting at. More details to come!


Here's everything together~



Here's the completed and drawstring-attached capris for little Miss Emma! They shipped out yesterday Keli!

4 comments:

Monica said...

Oh! I love to see another momma knit like I do! :giggle: Always a few projects in the works. ;) You've inspired me! I think I'll take a wip picture tomorrow. :)

Love, LOVE, the Dragon's Lair pair! They are working up beautifully!

Ghan Family said...

Drool!!! OMG the DL longies are seriously gorgeous Andrea!!! I cannot WAIT to get them for Gabe. Between you and Robyn, Gabe is gonna be looking GOOOOOOOD this winter!! Thank you :D

Kim said...

ahhh i NEED dragons lair!!

Keli said...

I would like Dragon's Lair next, please!! Got the Dogwood capris today, and they are PERFECT!!! Thank you so very much!!