I am not accepting custom requests at this time. I will stock on Hyena Cart as I have openings available. 

Monday, September 22, 2008

Been a long time waiting...

Dear Samantha,

You, my dear, had faith. You had patience. Now, I am SO pleased to tell you... *drum roll*... that your longies are complete!!! A little back story on Samantha (if you don't mind me sharing...) Samantha had made a post on diaperswappers.com asking about Silver Rainbow - the colorway dyed by Wooly Wonders by Nada. I was getting ready to make a custom order from them (back in March?? April??) I messaged her offering to add on to my custom if she didn't mind the wait. Well! Wait it was!!! The custom took quite some time to get to me and I got a bit busy with more customs during that wait. So thank you, Samantha, for being so patient. I do hope that these will get to be enjoyed for quite some time.

A little funny - I almost sent them with a whoopsie! I knit an extra row of seed stitch at the bottom of the cuff and didn't notice until I took a photo. All fixed now!!! So these will be on their way to you tomorrow!




2 comments:

Samantha said...

You. Are. Amazing! (That is all.)

The Eco-Chic Baby said...

those are wonderful! I love the finished product.