I am not accepting custom requests at this time. I will stock on Hyena Cart as I have openings available. 

Friday, September 19, 2008

A couple customs

I finished up a custom order for two longies this week - finally it seems! With this move and selling our home, it's definitely limiting my knitting time. My mother-in-law is coming over today to so generously help me with watching the boys to free me to go through things to eliminate what we are not taking to MT. I'm so thankful!!! But would you know it, I'm feeling pulled to knit and keep moving through the list! September is creeping by quickly and I'm thinking that a couple things promised in Sept might be more like Oct. But I'm trying! You should see the knitting callous I have on my finger! (Is that normal??!)

So here are a couple pairs of Three Irish Girls colorways sent to me by a really sweet customer. The first is the colorway "Adara." What wonderful fall colors! The second is "Maureen." Love how it came out! Thanks for being so patient Amanda!!!







Also on the needles is Wooly Wonders by Nada's "Silver Rainbow." I am in.love with this colorway. I am hoping a little bit that the customer does not like them so we can keep them. :)



I just began another lovely Three Irish Girls colorway, "Nora." I love the colors in this one and am excited to see it work up! And LASTLY (lol) I am working on something for a fall-themed stocking coming up next week. Must finish that and get it out the door asap!

So you can see why I feel like I need to knit while my mom watches the boys!!!

2 comments:

The Eco-Chic Baby said...

I love that silver rainbow...wow.

Samantha said...

You know how much I already love those silver rainbows. You'll just have to get your own...(insert evil laugh here).