I am not accepting custom requests at this time. I will stock on Hyena Cart as I have openings available. 

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Birthday... to Necessitae!

Come join the celebration on Necessitae for their 3rd birthday celebration on Hyena Cart tomorrow night! I was flabbergasted that Morwenna from Mosaic Moon asked me join them. The perfect yarn jumped to mind when I was considering what I could knit... The "Little Doggies" colorway dyed by Kim of Western Sky Knits!!! It would make the perfect coming home outfit for a sweet newborn boy - dyed on organic Gaia Merino. It is delish! I want to cuddle it to pieces! I will hope that a new mama and papa will enjoy some soft warm cuddles with their new little guy wearing this set. :) I sure got some baby fever knitting these up and considering how small life starts out in this world. You can find it listed for sale tomorrow right here.



4 comments:

Monica said...

I just saw this over there! I'm loving it! Beautiful as usual. :)

Such a deserved compliment from Morwenna too....yay Andrea!

Aubrey said...

omg i'm SO bummed i missed this. :(

Aubrey said...

will you be making any more newborn sets?

Andrea said...

Hi Aubrey,
I'm sure in the future I will make more newborn sets. :) We're getting ready for a move so I'm not taking on customs right now. After our relocation (late Oct) feel free to contact me. I'll see what I can do!