I am not accepting custom requests at this time. I will stock on Hyena Cart as I have openings available. 

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Run Fox Run and moving updates

A month and a half ago a charity auction was organized by Amy of Peanutbutter & Ellie Baby who graciously hosted it in her store. I was glad to donate yarn and knitting toward the cause. FINALLY here is the end result. I was cutting it close with finishing these in time before this mama moved. I hope I didn't have you on the edge of your seat too badly mama! ;) Enjoy them for your little man. (If you don't let me know b/c I sure would for my guy!) ;)





So I announced a little while ago that my family was relocating - to Montana! We're getting very excited. I have a lot left to do and hope hope hope to have everything wrapped up before we move. The departure date is *sometime* in the end of October. We want to be there to take the boys trick or treating on Halloween. I'm pumped today though - we got TWO calls for showings. One of the people said "I want to buy it," before even coming in. ??? We'll see! Wish us luck that this goes smooth!

No comments: