I am not accepting custom requests at this time. I will stock on Hyena Cart as I have openings available. 

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Welcome fall with some fun!

It's fall! Where did summer go? It's a welcome here, it was a hot summer. I'm enjoying a cool breeze through my window right now and it feels so refreshing!

What better way to welcome fall than with a special Woodland-theme stocking!? The girls from iCrave asked me to join them and I couldn't turn them down. The creativity there just hums! You can feel it!

Here's a look at what is going to be offered. There will be a little something for the girls and the boys using wonderful yarn. A couple semi-customs and one set that is ready to go! It's all stocking Friday the 26th at 12p.m. Please join us!

With the amazing Shannon of Flip, Skip, Jump a hand appliqued round neck top,soft sloe shoes, and appliqued t-shirt paired with this gorgeous yarn by Mosaic Moon in the 'Woodland Tale' colorway.






Lauren from Apple Bottom Baby made this perfect round-necked top to match Sugar and Spice Knits "Maple Tree" colorway. I heard Lauren's making a matching diaper in this print too! How adorable!





And lastly I'll custom knit this gorgeous yarn dyed by Kim from Western Sky Knits in the 'Foxes' colorway. There's a matching top to complete the set made by Meagan from Patchwork Pixie. I love this fabric the colorway is inspired from! It's Heather Ross's new line called 'Rabbits and Race-cars'. How precious!


1 comment:

keli said...

Congratulations on a very successful stocking, Andrea!! Everything is soooo beautiful!