I am not accepting custom requests at this time. I will stock on Hyena Cart as I have openings available. 

Friday, October 3, 2008

A custom colorway and a change of plans

This colorway was is probably one of my favorites I've ever done! I just love the effect of the flecks of color throughout. The yarn was dyed by Joyce of Elliebelly. Just lovely I think. It was hard to truly capture the depth of all the colors. The photo of them folded up probably captures it most accurately.





Well I was hoping to be further along in my customs. It's just one thing that is really hard to predict in advance! But I'm close! I have two pair left to finish before I get to the two I have slated for October. This month is going to be very busy for us with the move.

Speaking of the move... I am crushed to share this, but this is the best place to do it. We are still moving, but not to Montana right now. With the given state of the economy and the field my husband works, it is too much of a gamble to relocate and branch off of his company right now. Where does that leave us? Well our home has sold... So we will be moving in with my husbands parents for a short time to see how things play out. We still plan to make the move and just consider it delayed right now. It's terribly disappointing, but I feel extremely blessed and fortunate to be able to lean on his parents right now.

2 comments:

Lynda said...

I *just* found this. Big hugs...let's talk soon...we're in the same time zone right now. {{hugs}}

Monica said...

Oops...that was me...lol...as my mom. ;)