I am not accepting custom requests at this time. I will stock on Hyena Cart as I have openings available. 

Friday, October 10, 2008

Summer Storm

Finally this custom for a wonderful friend and WAHM is complete! She sent this lovely yarn for me to knit into some girly ruffled longies. Forever ago we did a trade and she was just beyond patient in waiting for these.

The colorway is Summer Storm dyed by Colleen of Spiffy Knits. I feel blessed to have touched some fiber dyed by Colleen's hands. While I don't know Colleen personally, I know she has touched the lives of many. She has been diagnosed with a rare form of liver cancer on October 28, a benefit will take place at Tiny Lady Cooperative, where she worked alongside many talented WAHM's on Hyena Cart. My heart goes out to Colleen and her family and I can only encourage you to visit the benefit and help to celebrate Colleen.



1 comment:

Cake Clothing Co. said...

They are so so beautiful!