I am not accepting custom requests at this time. I will stock on Hyena Cart as I have openings available. 

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Ummm, where did November go??

Today is the last day of November?!? What.on.earth. Who pressed fast forward? Seriously. I am SO in denial here.

Well I thought I'd have more done in the month of November. Moving has obviously slowed me down and I am really sorry to you mamas who are SO patiently waiting for your customs. I do see a light at the end of the tunnel though, so that is reasurring! However, I will not be taking on more customs for a while in order to get caught up here. I want to concentrate on stocking semi-customs and ready knits in my store and maybe even knit for myself *gasp!* and my family. I feel like I've stressed myself out with all the work on my plate right now. But doesn't that happen to us no matter what we have going on? If it isn't this, it'd be something else for me I think. ;)

I finished up a couple projects - Ammie - your Hadassah longies are dry and will ship out Monday. Here they are! I just enjoy knitting up yarn dyed by Lamar from A Time to Dye! What talent!



1 comment:

Melissa said...

Those are perfect! I hope you get to knit for your family soon :)