I am not accepting custom requests at this time. I will stock on Hyena Cart as I have openings available. 

Sunday, December 28, 2008

How's this for progress?

Have I not shared finished projects in this long??? Oh dear! Some of my favorite I've had the pleasure to knit are included in that past month or two here.

Some itty bitty scrappy pants.


For the generous mama who was the high bidder on the auction for Colleen of Spiffy Knits benefit. She won Western Sky Knits "Buckaroo" colorway. So much fun!


Finally finished these for Liam! It's Peace, Baby dyed by Western Sky Knits.


"Ella Elephants" for Kelly.


WWBN's "Coffee with Extra Cream" for Flip Skip Jump's Shannon in the most awesome trade ever! She did up a couple amazing art cases for Liam and Jackson which have proven to be a new favorite here. :)


Finally these fun girly scrappy pants for Heather.



Phew! So I'm plugging away still! I'm working on the legs for Buffy's boyish scrappy pants. Can't wait to share when they're done.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Our boys loved spending theirs at their Mimi and Poppy's. They were wrestled down the steps on Christmas morning and when they finally saw the tree and gifts their mouths dropped open. It was so fun!

Best wishes and many blessing for a healthy New Year! We'll be trekking down to my brother's in VA on Tuesday night through the weekend. I'll be bringing some fun knitting with me! Not to worry! ;)

1 comment:

Tillie'sMom said...

Those itty bitty scrappies are stinking adorable!