I am not accepting custom requests at this time. I will stock on Hyena Cart as I have openings available. 

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sick camp

I'm sad to report that I've been slowed down a bit due to the sickies. Jackson has got bronchitis and Liam and I are sick now too. Even Justin is coughing. I'm sorry to report this and am grateful to you mamas who know just what it's like to care for babes while sick and keep things running.

Here's where I'm at with customs:
SL: Buckaroo shipped today
K: Your Ella Elephant longies are drying
L: Sushi is still in progress, thanks for your patience love! I'm about to begin the gusset
S: Waistband complete on Coffee with Extra Cream

H: girly scrappies
B: boy scrappies
Both of those will cast on this weekend and be worked on throughout next week. :)

I'm waiting on Foxes for you N and will let you know when it arrives.

C - your Mowie Wowie arrived in today's mail. Gorgeous! You got an email from me today.

V - after Christmas I'll begin your scrappies. :)

And L - I just emailed you about Granny Smith! :)

Is that everybody?? I hope! I'm taking this sicky to bed now. 'Night!

No comments: