I am not accepting custom requests at this time. I will stock on Hyena Cart as I have openings available. 

Monday, January 12, 2009

A big announcement and a teeny tiny stocking

Ok, are you ready for this??? Drumroll please........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I have been invited to join the amazing artisans at Universal Mama!!! *screaming!* I know! Exciting! Isn't it?! :D Well I'm excited anyway. ;)

For the first stocking I will be a part of it is devoted to newborns. Could there be a more perfect way to welcome in the new year? No. I don't think so. One of my favorite people, Lindsey from Cake., and I talked and teamed up to create a couple fun collaborations for a baby girl and for a baby boy (or gender neutral!)

One is using Mosaic Moon's bulky organic merino dyed in "Snow Blossom." Isn't it sweet? I think it's just perfect for a winter/spring baby!

Then I knit up Nurturing Threads "Iced Giraffes" and there is nothing icy about them! It's dyed on Organic Bulky Arai Merino which is just luxurious for a new baby! So smooth.

400

Aren't they so cute together!

You can have your chance to purchase them tonight at 10 p.m. at Universal Mama.

2 comments:

Monica said...

I am just tickled pink for you Andrea! What a wonderful new chapter in your book!

Beth said...

Oh no - did I miss it? I don't see the iced giraffe listed in the offerings?