I am not accepting custom requests at this time. I will stock on Hyena Cart as I have openings available. 

Monday, January 5, 2009

First longies of the New Year



Happy New Year! We're a few days in now and I hope everyone is enjoying 2009 so far.

Buffy's scrappies went out on Friday, so they should be arriving any time now!

We went to visit my brother and his family in VA for the New Year and I brought some work with me. :) It was fun showing my 6 year old niece Madeline some knits. :) In return I learned all about American Girl dolls! Quiz me, I'll show ya! ;)

I'm working on a couple itty bitty special things for a very exciting stocking coming up. More details to come soon! It's midnight here now and well, I should be in bed! G'night!

1 comment:

Christia said...

Andrea those scrappy longies are absolutely gorgeous! I'm SO excited for my longies!