I am not accepting custom requests at this time. I will stock on Hyena Cart as I have openings available. 

Friday, January 9, 2009

Foxes!

I'm almost finished with a most awesome trade! For Nissi of Sapo Verde, some pretty longies using Western Sky Knits "Foxes" colorway. I'm so excited to get my set from her talented hands! Still working up the hat which had to take a backseat for a few while I finished up some itty bitty things for a special stocking coming up that I will mention later on. ;)



This week I took a day to knit up a Hudson Hat as a gift for my little guy Jackson's friend Gabriela. I apparently procrastinated completely because I knit it up the day before we were getting together. Eep! My eyes were bleary after concentrating on it for so long. It was a really fun knit though and I'd love to make some for my family too! Here's how Gabriela's hat turned out. I only had the morning of to photograph it and it was raining out. Yick! Sorry about the awful photo.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On another note - I've been thinking about merging my "family blog" to this one since, well, I haven't updated my personal blog in ages! So if you start hearing more about us and seeing photos of more than just longies, be a nice captive audience now, kay? ;)

No comments: