I am not accepting custom requests at this time. I will stock on Hyena Cart as I have openings available. 

Friday, January 23, 2009

Keeping busy here...

First and foremost, THANK YOU so much for such a wonderful stocking at Universal Mama last week!!! It was a total success and sell out. I love you all! :)

I'm sad to say that I haven't had a lot of time to keep up with blogging and emailing, but trust me, I'm keeping busy! Our laptop's battery died and only works when plugged into the wall. Apparently we can't reset the date/time so it thinks it's in 2006 and any site that uses a security certificate won't let me log on. Gmail being on of them so I'm sorry that I'm slower with emailing back and updating here.

So to play catch up here are a few customs I've finished up this past week...

The saga of Snow Blossom being one them! I had gone to visit my brother and his family in VA for New Year's and left Snow Blossom there half completed. Gaah! Luckily I had an extra skein and trim so I could knit up a new pair of newborn longies for that UM stocking I had. When the original pair arrived back they needed a home after I completed them. I'm glad to say that went to a very special new sweetie named Kate! Glad they found a good home.


This week I finally finished up Yarnoodles "Munki Sushi" for a trade that I'm very much looking forward to with Lauren of Apple Bottom Baby.
Yarnoodles "Munki Sushi"

My first double ruffles! Phew!
DSC_0038

Lastly I completed Selah's "Maui Wowie" for a custom. Enjoy them Christia!
Maui Wowie

Well I better get to work now while the boys are asleep!

No comments: