I am not accepting custom requests at this time. I will stock on Hyena Cart as I have openings available. 

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

blast from the past!

Who remembers Punky Brewster?! Ahh the good old 80's... I was completely thrilled when a customer of mine sent me the amazingly beautiful "Crayon" dyed by Elliebelly and asked me to style them like Punky! I am really excited with how these came out!

Elliebelly Crayon

DSC_0007

On the homefront we're packing up the last of our things from my in-laws who so graciously opened their home to us these past four months. We created some great memories here and the boys will really miss living with Poppy, Mimi and Aunt Grace. Oh, and especially Finny the dog. I can't say I'll be missing him but Jackson said he'll miss the furball the most! We move in on Saturday so I'll be scarce for the next few days. See you when we get there!

2 comments:

Heather said...

They're gorgeous! Punky rocked!

Good luck with the move!

Roberta L. said...

we love them! <3