I am not accepting custom requests at this time. I will stock on Hyena Cart as I have openings available. 

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Some more!

As promised here is the rest of my recent projects. As I type they are packaged up beside me and will be on their way tomorrow!

Woodland Tale on Rambouillet wool dyed by Mosaic Moon
DSC_0017

DSC_0020

This wool is very very interesting! It's nubby - like I literally feel like I'm knitting up a sheep as I knit! ;) Makes for a very squishy and warm finished project - but very lightweight feeling at the same time. Woodland Tale is one of my favorite colorways and I've got to actually knit some for Liam at some point I think! Oh - and funny story - I was working on it and my sister-in-law, Grace, noted that it reminded her of a woodsy story - with toadstools and all in the forest. How 'bout that Morwenna! I just love that this colorway talks and tells that story!

More Mosaic Moon here - "Spring Rainbow" dyed on Blue Faced Leicester. This is the custom that a mama bought from Universal Mama to have me knit up for her. After a few requests and much debate, I decided to purchase the license to knit Hudson Hats! I knit one for a friend as a gift and just loved it. So that will be fun to do - probably more next winter. I hope to maybe even get into a local shop with a few instock Hudson Hats. We'll see...

Anyway - photos right? Here's Spring Rainbow. :)
MM Spring Rainbow blog
DSC_0006

In other unrelated news - we are moving - again! LOL - we found an apartment to move to from our in-laws who we've been staying with since November. It's on 3 1/2 acres with a creek, and a garden, and a campfire spot, and I could go on and on. I can't wait to show photos! We won't be moving in until sometime in March. We're all excited!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oooh, it's all so gorgeous!

Congratulations on the upcoming move. The place sounds fantastic! We'll have to come visit while I'm in NJ this summer!