I am not accepting custom requests at this time. I will stock on Hyena Cart as I have openings available. 

Sunday, March 1, 2009

moved in

Well here we are! We survived moving out of our in-laws and into our new home. I'm looking out the window right now watching snow fall. We could get 8-14 inches today! I'm glad it held out because that would have been a mess to move in.

I have a couple emails I need to respond to - I hope to get to today when I sneak breaks from unpacking. 

For a little something to make us all smile, here is Roberta's little sweetie pie dressed up in her new punky crayon's, dyed by Elliebelly. 



4 comments:

Heather said...

Congratulations on the big move. I can't wait to see pics once you get a chance!

Monica said...

Congratulations on getting your move done prior to the snowfall! That would have been a mess!

And that picture...oh, heavens! What a cutie pie. Andrea...you're a master of the woolies....and Roberta...you make a dang cute kiddo! ;)

Comfort Wool said...

So glad the move is over! We miss "hearing" from you!

And Your Knits + Roberta's sweet gal = true love!

Roberta L. said...

aww, thanks everyone! She's a total daddy's girl. :)
I don't think we've said enough how much we love the cargo longies. Did I tell you, Andrea, how great they turned out? LOL!