I am not accepting custom requests at this time. I will stock on Hyena Cart as I have openings available. 

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Snow Day!

Well it was too windy and cold to actually enjoy the 8 inches of snow we got on Monday until today. It was perfect too since the sun beat down and warmed up the snow just enough to make it nice and packable. Meet Mr. Snowman.


He and Liam watched Jackson attack the snow with a snow shovel. Note the looks of shock on their faces as the pristine blanket of snow was decimated. 

Oh, and don't you just love the Lighting McQueen hat on Liam? Clearance at Target. Jackson has a Darth Vadar. Very appropriate. And out of all the hats I've made them they prefer these. *sob*




Here's a peek of Elliebelly's Crayon I'm working up for Joanna. I took this photo Monday - they are actually almost done now. Just a cuff and drawstring!

Unpacking is going well. I seem to have lost my steam today though. I'm still looking for my salt and pepper shakers, teapot (aaaack!) and measuring spoons. I feel like I've been making ghetto tea in my sauce pot! But it's been working. Desperate times call for desperate measures. ;)


5 comments:

Heather said...

Too cute! Love the snowman!

Lisa said...

How fun! We made a wee little snowman on our deck, and could not, for the life of me, get the face parts to stay on...so ours was face-less. Yours is adorable. We waited until the day after too, and the snow was perfect for snowballs and snowmen.
Looks like Liam and Jack had great fun! Love Liam's McQueen hat...Caden would be so jealous :)

Tillie'sMom said...

I'm so happy for you guys! I hope you're enjoying your new digs!

Lindsey said...

How fun! Totally jealous of the snow. Glad you guys are in your new place! Here's to hoping the teapot comes out of hiding soon!

Jessica said...

I didn't even know about this blog you had. I am glad to see you posting again. Love the snowman. I was too tired to go out and make one. What a bad mom.