I am not accepting custom requests at this time. I will stock on Hyena Cart as I have openings available. 

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Tattoos

I really need to start documenting the wild things that come out of Jackson's mouth lately. This evening we were driving to a friends for dinner and Jackson suddenly recalled having a Curious George Tattoo on his hand - ya know, one of those wash off kinds. 

Jackson: Remember that tattoo I had one time Mom? 
Me: Yes Jack - that was cool huh? 
Justin: Would you ever want to get a real tattoo Jack, one that doesn't come off?
Jackson: Oh yeah. 
Me: What would it be? 
Jackson: Darth Vader.
Justin: Where would you get it?
Jackson: Right here. (pointing to the center of his forehead.) 

Ha! He might regret that someday! 

4 comments:

Comfort Wool said...

hysterical. kids crack me up!

Tillie'sMom said...

LMAO. He rocks.

kimsansf said...

well the little man knows what he wants!

heheheh ♥

Melissa said...

That is too funny! He might want to rethink that in the future...