I am not accepting custom requests at this time. I will stock on Hyena Cart as I have openings available. 

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A huge thanks and Happy Earth Day!

I wanted to send a HUGE thanks to all of my great friends who joined me in my store for my stocking on Monday. It was a tremendous success and I was overwhelmed at the awesomeness of everything! And thanks so much to you great customers who supported it. I know I can speak for everyone when I say we hope you enjoy your special purchase for a long time to come.

There are still a couple things remaining in stock and an auction running for a semi-custom knit by me using Elliebelly's luxurious yarn. The auctions ends tomorrow! I am excited to knit this up for the winner. There's enough to make shorties for now and a hat for later, a newborn set, or a pair of scrappy pants for the fall! >>Check it out!<<






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's Earth Day! How are you going to celebrate? We did our celebration a little early. Over the weekend with the gorgeous weather we had we decided to make some bird feeders out of old gallon milk jugs. The boys had a blast filling them up and helping hang them in their special spots. Jackson was cracking us up, saying, "I bet the birds will like mine better!" Little competitor. ha! A couple days later the birds found them and we're happy to report that they like each boys feeder equally, much to Jackson's dismay.






No comments: