I am not accepting custom requests at this time. I will stock on Hyena Cart as I have openings available. 

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Not a fun surprise

There's no easy way to hear it. My husband found out he's being laid off. Friday, as in tomorrow, is his last day with the company he's worked hard for over the past 6 years. As stunned as we were, at the same time it wasn't a huge surprise. It's just such a horrible feeling to be in this situation. I am hopeful that this is a blessing in disguise and God has a bigger and better plan for Justin. I just pray that plan is revealed quickly. We're thankful he has some things to fall back on for a little extra help, and he's already been sending out resumes and making phone calls.

Me, on the other hand, have been very blessed by you all with lots to keep me busy with! Thank you for that!

So for a little pick me up here are some latest projects I've finished up. I just realized that all of them are colorways dyed by Mosaic Moon! Lucky me to get to knit all this up!

"Woodland Tale" shorties


I added a pocket to the Gaia II shorties that sold from Universal Mama last week. I think it just *completes* them!
DSC_0017

These sweet little newborn sized longies dyed by Mosaic Moon in the colorway went along with big brother's Gaia II's.
DSC_0020

And lastly for now here is "Lughnasagh" in a small set for a wonderful mama who will dress her foster babies in these woolies. I'm still working on the booties to go with this, so you'll have to deal with seeing it all again soon. ;)
DSC_0036
In the works I have a few things going - a pair of scrappy pants that just need a drawstring and I'll be starting a pair of longies in Sugar and Spice Knits "Maple Tree." Yum!!

8 comments:

Myla said...

::hugs:; Andrea. I'm so sorry to hear about your DH. I hope he finds work asap.

Heather said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Justin's job. (((hugs))).

Beautiful work, as always!

Monica said...

You know I'm here for you Andrea...anytime.

And, um, gorgeous MM woolies!!

kimsansf said...

Andrea im so sorry to hear this... :( hugs.

Comfort Wool said...

oh man. I'm so sorry about your DH.

I hope he find works soon. This economy is taking its toll on so many people...

Lia-Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lia-Megan said...

((hugs)) Sending prayers your way. We love our beautiful shorties. Thanks again!

Christia said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your husband's job. I will be praying for you guys. As always, amazing woolies!