I am not accepting custom requests at this time. I will stock on Hyena Cart as I have openings available. 

Friday, May 15, 2009

Go help some kids play!

When I heard about Vance Playground Project Amy from Crankypants was running I had to jump in to help! I've been following Amy for a couple years now and adore Henry, Emperor Crankypants himself, feeling like I know him from Amy's faithful blogging. I'm just picturing him kicking the dirt in the middle of an empty lot where a nice playground *should* stand. How sad. :( So let's help them out to fund a fun and safe playground!

The perfect colorway came to mind to offer up for this charity. Laines Magnifiques dyed up a one of a kind spin on the popular "Playtime" colorway, adding a little something to make it "Outdoor Playtime"! How fitting!

On Monday, May 18th at 12p.m. you can help out and have your chance to grab these OOAK shorties that will never be recreated. Check it out!




2 comments:

caribooknits said...

Love those! And what a great cause :D

Tillie'sMom said...

Lovely as always!