I am not accepting custom requests at this time. I will stock on Hyena Cart as I have openings available. 

Sunday, May 3, 2009




Just a heads up! Join Universal Mama on Monday, May 4th at 10 p.m. to celebrate May Day tropical style! I will be offering a semi-custom slot in a collaboration with Union Center Knits, Cherub's Closet and Rising Sun Earthworks. Woolies, organic lap tees and squishy cups! What a perfect combo!





Also, I'm so excited about this... I knit up a pair of capris in the Sand Castle colorway dyed by Sugarbubbie! I felt so nostalgic as I knit them. Memories of the beach made me miss my Jersey Girl days! I don't have a photo of them done up yet, but hope to add it later. It's a rainy day today so I hope we get some good light.

OK, so the best for last news!!! Ready for this announcement!!? I am now a bonafide WonderWAHM!



I wanted to offer my customers what I thought was the best pattern out there. I always hear how you like a nice wide leg. Well these certainly have it! I also like it because I feel the gusset is never going to gape. It has a great fit over all. So I hope you enjoy the change! If you have any questions let me know.

If you want to try out the new fit, the Sand Castle capris were knit with it! ;) Hope to see you Monday!

1 comment:

kimsansf said...

well you've always been a wonder- wahm to me! heheehe