I am not accepting custom requests at this time. I will stock on Hyena Cart as I have openings available. 

Monday, May 11, 2009

Some purdy customs and update

These semi-customs were stocked at my super fun birthday stocking and here they are all done up and ready to head up to their new homes!


This is the ever-so-delish "Neverland" by Selah on Honey Organic Merino. I kid you not - I was sad when I was finished knitting it. Selah=Love! <3


I never tire of knitting up Mosaic Moon yarns. This is "Treasure Map" on Cestari Superfine Merino. The depth of color in Morwenna yarns astonishes me.


Right now I'm working on an itty bitty pair of newborn longies that are I'd say 50% complete and next up on the needles is Yarnoodles Namibia for a "your yarn my needles" slot. (I want to keep it!)

How gorgeous!

No comments: