I am not accepting custom requests at this time. I will stock on Hyena Cart as I have openings available. 

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Excuses...

OK, so I haven't posted in quite a while! But no news means good news right? I've just been busy plugging away at customs... and reading the Twilight series! My goodness I couldn't put it down! I was able to maneuver a position where I could read and knit at the same time -perfecto! I actually was quite productive! Here's what I've wrapped up this past couple weeks.







Hmmm.. maybe I should read the series again!

Looking ahead I've got a busy month with customs. I'm thankful for that and don't say it enough. Being that our family has joined the ranks of unemployed, I'm grateful for your business. I have the best customers. <3 OK, I'm getting mushy right now... .. . This month... Well I have made a concerted effort to stock more on Hyena Cart and have been closed to accepting email customs. I am sorry for the latter, I hate to say no to anyone. Things just get out of hand on my end if I do accept them. So going forward I will be directing all requests to keep an eye on on my store and Universal Mama where I will try to regularly stock semi-customs, instock and "your yarn my needles". What do you think? Fair? I'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions. If you have 'em, feel free to comment or email me. :)

1 comment:

caribooknits said...

Sounds like a plan!