I am not accepting custom requests at this time. I will stock on Hyena Cart as I have openings available. 

Friday, June 19, 2009

Is it Friday already?

Wow. That was a fast week! I think? I felt like it was slow amidst it? Well I'm wrapping things up left and and right. Earlier this week these capris went to their new home. I felt SO lucky to knit this up! It's Elliebelly's "Rebecca's Kitchen" on Naiad Organic Merino. Yum. Yum. Yum. Lindsay of Cake. did the amazing top. So cute! Really makes me wish we had a girl.





After Jackson's soccer game I'll be heading to the post office tomorrow to ship a scrappy wonder soaker off to Canada. ;) I just finished up the Union Center Knits "Stars" longies won in a benefit auction. Thank you for supporting that! Currently I'm working up some sweet newborn longies in Elliebelly's "Emile's Kitchen." I seem to be knitting the kitchen series right now don't I?? I'll be starting on the customs from my recent stocking. I expect to be busy with those customs the remainder of this month and through July. I made a little note at the top of the blog there that I"m closed to requests for customs. I really hate to do that. But you don't know how it pains me to say no. :( I do plan to take on customs on a monthly basis and work that way from here on out. We'll see how that works out from here on out. Thank you so much for supporting wahm-made and helping me stay home with my littles!

No comments: