I am not accepting custom requests at this time. I will stock on Hyena Cart as I have openings available. 

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Some finished customs!

Who's in the mood to some some woolies I recently finished up?

I just finished up these sweet little Elliebelly Scrappy longies. They're waiting in the mailbox to head to their home as I type!



These happy shorties were a treat to knit up. It's Wooly Wonder by Nada's "Finnegan" colorway. I favorite of mine!

WWbN Finnegan

Also here is a sweet little soaker in Western Sky Knits "Iris" colorway. I lurve these colors!

WSK "Iris"

These "Chocolate Biscotti" longies, dyed by Ky Baby Knits recently stocked on Universal Mama. If they were a little bigger I would have loved to have saved them for Liam!

DSC_0002

Alright, well I better get back to work!

1 comment:

LiserLoo said...

Those "Chocolate Biscotti" longies are so delightful! :)