I am not accepting custom requests at this time. I will stock on Hyena Cart as I have openings available. 

Sunday, August 23, 2009

A collaboration you don't want to miss

I've admired Nissi's work for some time and was super excited when she agreed to join Universal Mama as a special guest and join me for a collaboration. Working with other WAHM's is one of my favorite things about this job. Seeing their creatively joined with my knits takes the cake. So don't miss Universal Mama on Monday to see what Sapo Verde will have to offer!

Together, Nissi and I bring you an outfit suited to great Autumn in style. Mosaic Moon's "Winter Pear" inspired this set and we hope you enjoy it! (and share pictures so I can live vicariously through you having a daughter while I don't!)

Monday at 10 p.m. on Universal Mama.

Sapo Verde and DWK MM Winter Pear collab



1 comment:

erin said...

So pretty! :drool: