I am not accepting custom requests at this time. I will stock on Hyena Cart as I have openings available. 

Saturday, August 15, 2009

So did you see?

Did you see anything new at DWK? It has been there for a few weeks, I just have not had time to acknowledge and thank the great mama who helped me get my own little spot on the webz. A big thank you to Tia from Julibeans! Besides being an talented artisan, she also is a fancy pants graphic and web designer! I had all the necessities there, but Tia helped me with some simplification I'd been craving from some time and created a home page for me. Here it *officially* is! Dwell Wool Knits HOMEPAGE!

Part of the simplification you'll experience is the top bar of links. You can check my shop, peruse my galleries, see where I'm at with customs and read my policies. So now everything you want to know about me is easy to check out. Cool BEANS huh? So what this all means is I'm no longer going to have a customs status on the blog. Why have to edit info in two places right? So if you have a custom with me I encourage you to keep updated there, and you can always contact me to see what's up.

Thanks for all the support you've given me this past year and some change! I look forward to what the next year will bring!

And since I can't post without a picture, check out the yummy yarn that recently arrived. <3

Mosaic Moon "Selah"

You'll be seeing that knit up in the next month as part of a fantastic collaboration! It's super secret right now. :)