I am not accepting custom requests at this time. I will stock on Hyena Cart as I have openings available. 

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Pay it Forward

I may be a day late in posting, but it's not too late to let you know that on Universal Mama we are paying it forward. Through the week you will have your chance to enter in a lottery to win a $100 shopping spree! $50 goes to you and you can choose whoever you'd like to send the other $50. You can enter until Friday.

Also, my dear friend Lindsey and I have teamed up to offer a totally FREE wool set! It's a size nb/small and perfect for the upcoming holiday's - or anytime for that matter! Drawing ends Wed at 10 p.m.



Lastly I am offering Family Root's newest colorway "Songbird" knit into size medium longies. They'll be perfect for the holiday's I think!

No comments: