I am not accepting custom requests at this time. I will stock on Hyena Cart as I have openings available. 

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Progress!

I feel quite productive! Starting with Friday, I finished a set that stocked with at Bug Snugger for Diane's Knitting Party. Fun! A short sleeved Kimono is still available at the Bug Snugger shop - as well as some lovely offerings including hand-dyed yarn by Diane herself, a lovely shawl among other things! Take a look!

DSC_0001

Off in the mail today I sent a package to Brandy from Sweet Marmalade. We had arranged a trade (a FUN thing for a WAHM to do!) forever ago for her awesome Sugar Smocks, a mama apron and a little Sweet Dribbler bib in exchange for a pair of cargo scrappies.
This picture cracks me up! There's a special guest who stuck his head in there when I was shooting. LOL!

Jackson says hi!
Surprise! LOL

Drying right now is another pair of scrappies which will ship out Monday overseas. So yes, good progress going here!

I worked a bunch on my most favorite colorway I dyed myself! Weee! It's called "Leonardo" in honor of my son Liam's Leonardo Lion sock doll. It's one of those BlaBla guys, have you seen them? So cute! I want a collection for him (or for me maybe?) I wasn't sure how it would work up and wanted to offer it as a semi-custom option when I listed it. I was psyched when the buyer did choose the knitting option and wants a pair of capris with it. Here's a peek at some progress!
"Leonardo" progress

And in the skein:

Leonardo

During the upcoming week I'll be working on a newborn set with Mosaic Moon's Seadragon. Can't wait to see that all done (and hopefully action shots soon after it's received by the new owner!)

No comments: